Download BrainVision Analyzer
BrainVision Analyzer is our market-leading complete EEG & ERP processing and analysis software. Here, you can download BrainVision Analyzer 2 and all related downloads which are available to registered users. Please create an account to access these downloads.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Microsoft DirectX 9c: October 2006 Version (for the features 3D View and Video)
- LeadTools Video Codec: only necessary when using the Video add-on
- Dongle driver: see below for dongle-related installation instructions and to download the driver
Please note: BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.1 and newer versions can only be used with a Sentinel HASP dongle. Before installing the new version, please check the following:
- Your dongle fulfills this requirement or needs to be upgraded (click here for the details on this).
- You have installed the latest dongle driver version.
For detailed information on this release, refer to the BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.2 Release Notes and our newsletter article.
For detailed information on this release, refer to the BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.1 Release Notes and our newsletter article.BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.1 BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.1 Release Notes
BrainVision Analyzer 2 Solutions extend the functionality of Analyzer for specific user needs. There are Analyzer Solutions for the analysis of non-EEG sensor data, sleep data, single-trial analysis, time-frequency domain exports and many more. For more information, please refer to the All Analyzer Solutions - Overview document and our newsletter article.BrainVision Analyzer Solutions 2.2.2 BrainVision Analyzer Solutions Release Notes 2.2.2
The executable “AnalyzerSolution-AllSolutions” in the downloaded zip file will add all Solutions at once to Analyzer while the individual installers offer the option to add only selected Solutions.
Please note that all Analyzer Solutions available here are compatible with BrainVision Analyzer 2.1.0 or higher.
The composition of our Analyzer Solutions package is subject to variation. If you are looking for a Solution that you cannot find, or if you require assistance with any Solution, please contact our Scientific Support team directly.
Before installing the dongle driver, please read the appropriate installation instructions.
- If you have a single license dongle (the dongle label printed on the USB key starts with U or V), use the BrainVision Analyzer 2 Quick Start - Single User License Installation.
- If you have a network license dongle (the dongle label printed on the USB key starts with N), use the BrainVision Analyzer 2 Quick Start - Network License Installation.
Download the dongle driverDongle Driver 8.31 for BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.2
Alternatively, if you are using Analyzer 2.2.1, you can download Dongle Driver 8.11 for BrainVision Analyzer.
See also: Network Dongle Troubleshooting Guide
Download BrainVision Analyzer documentation here.BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.2 User Manual
Demo data and additional tutorials are available in Support & Resources. Additional information is available in our newsletter.
A selection of research publications featuring the use of BrainVision Analyzer 2 methods (Transformations, Solutions and Add-Ins) is available on our References page.
For further information on any Analyzer related issue, please contact our Scientific Support team.
To ensure the best support, please mention your dongle number.