Onboarding at a glance
Get up and running with your hardware and software quickly
Small group training to ensure everyone gets the most out of the session
Delivered by expert Brain Products Academy trainers
Comprehensive training material included in onboarding fee
Get up and running quickly
It is important to us that you get up and running with your new hardware and software quickly. We want to make sure you have the best introduction to our products so that you can get the best out of them. Therefore, we have introduced onboarding for some specific topics to help you get started.
Onboarding is a small group training session intended for those who will use the system or the software in their research studies. For this reason, the number of participants is limited so that the trainer can make sure everyone receives the relevant information and everyone has the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the trainer.
All onboarding sessions will be delivered by an expert Brain Products Academy trainer, so you can be sure of the high-quality training you have come to know and expect from us.
If you’re interested in booking an onboarding session, please contact your local distributor.
Get a quick start with BrainVision Analyzer
BrainVision Analyzer 2 Onboarding is a 3.5 hour online session with a dedicated trainer to give you a thorough BrainVision Analyzer tour and help you get to know the analysis techniques and algorithms provided in Analyzer. After BrainVision Analyzer 2 Onboarding, you will have a good understanding of the software and be able to design your own processing pipelines on the individual and group level. In particular, it will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to BrainVision Analyzer: Software user interface and functionalities
- Importing datasets
- Data handling: Exploring and visualizing data in Analyzer
- Automation of processing pipelines
- Data exports and measure extraction
- Hands-on session: Creation of an example processing pipeline based on ERP analysis
On-site training to set up your EEG-fMRI system safely
EEG-fMRI Onboarding will take place on-site at your scanner with a dedicated trainer who will help you to setup your BrainAmp MR (plus) system safely in your scanner and optimize your setup to ensure the best data quality. The training will also provide a step-by-step introduction to the BrainVision Recorder and RecView software packages. In addition, it will provide a step-by-step introduction to the removal of scanner related artifacts from your EEG data using our Analyzer software. After EEG-fMRI Onboarding, you will be able to operate the BrainAmp MR system safely and acquire high quality data in the MR environment.
In particular, the onboarding will cover the following topics:
- Technical background of EEG-fMRI and the BrainAmp MR (EEG/ExG) amplifier series
- Safety considerations for EEG-fMRI
- Installation of the BrainAmp MR (plus) system at the scanner
- Pilot measurement and setup optimization
- Scanner-related artifacts: theoretical background and how to identify them
- Correcting scanner related artifacts in Analyzer