Brain Products Newsletter 3/2022
Issue 3/2022 of our customer newsletter is out now and available at pressrelease.brainproducts.com.
It includes the following articles and more:
- Support & Tips: Getting to know EEG artifacts and how to handle them in BrainVision Analyzer 2
- Part 6 of our series on hyperscanning: Sending Wireless Triggers to Multiple Receivers
- User research: Investigating mental workload-induced changes in cortical oxygenation and frontal theta activity during simulated flights: an interview with author, Anneke Hamann
- Conferences & events: UCL-CNT Early Career Investigator Award in Neuroimaging Techniques 2021 presented to Arman Eshaghi
- The Brain Products Academy: A look ahead at 2023
In addition, read our regular features to see our:
- Meet new team members
- Get the latest news in brief
Do you want to get information on new and upcoming products & solutions, tips & tricks from our support teams, and user research articles from labs using our products and solutions, too? Then subscribe to receive our customer newsletter straight to your inbox: sign up here. By signing up to our mailing list you will receive our newsletter (three times per year) and occasional special promotions and announcements that may be of interest for you.
If you’d also like to be informed on upcoming webinars and workshops as soon as they are announcend, please sign up here.